Four Dots is a digital marketing agency dedicated to helping businesses attract more customers by maximizing their online exposure.
Since we launched a couple of our own digital marketing tools (SaaS model), we are looking for new members of our team in our new Novi Sad office, for the position of:
Customer Support and Success Agent
- Knowing everything there is to know about our tools (don’t worry, we will teach you everything you need to know to be top notch! 🙂 )
- Working closely with development, marketing and sales teams
- Client success management activities: customer onboarding, attending online demo or walkthrough calls with existing customers, answering calls, emails, chat questions…
- Building sustainable trustworthy relationships through open and interactive communication regarding our in-house tools on online platforms (social media communities, group discussions, Intercom, AppSumo, Product Hunt…)
- Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution
- Identification and assessment of customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Helping clients deliver results from our tools through training of customers on existing and new software features, and our new products and services
- Weekly/monthly reporting on targets, community stats and user performance to the team leader
- Segmenting lists and creating a highly organized user base for future activations and retention
- Research, analysis and improvement of target user personas and community audiences
- Managing tasks and content in order to reach defined goals while respecting set deadlines
- Impeccable English (both written and oral communication), preferably English language graduate
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Positive attitude, customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent understanding of and a strong will to stay up to date with digital trends and the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are motivated, take initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- You are organized enough to work on parallel projects and can meet strict deadlines
- Learning, development and growth opportunities
- Full onboarding training
- A friendly, creative and encouraging work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Company events and team buildings
- Regular eight-hour workdays in two shifts
- Complimentary gym membership
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, deadline 28.06.2018.
- Adresa email@example.com
- Država Srbija
- Stručna sprema Fakultet
- Oglas je istekao!
Alarm za posao
Ne propusti šansu!
Izaberi vrstu posla i obavestićemo te o svim novim oglasima!